The inheritance acceptance. What do you need to know?

The inheritance acceptance. What do you need to know?

It can happen to anyone when close relatives die. The deceased person’s rights and responsibilities are inherited. The various bureaucratic difficulties can begin after this happening. What do you need to do the deceased person’s property is transferred legally ?

How the property is inherited if there is no will?

Everyone knows what a will is and why it is needed. How to determine who will be the heir if it is no will or it is invalidated ? The obtaining inheritance rights order is clear prescribed in the Civil Code of  Ukraine. The children have the right to inherit the deceased person’s property. It applies to both children who were born during his lifetime and after. The parents will receive the right to inherit as well as a person who was married to the deceased.

There is a second line of heirs. It includes:

• grandmothers

• grandparents

• brothers

• sisters

The third group includes uncles and aunts. The fourth category covers people who have lived a family with an heir for at least five years before the inheritance opening. All other relatives including the sixth degree of kinship is in the last category. All members of each queue have equal rights to inherit. The property is divided in equal parts. The inheritance can be divided as convenient for the heirs if a written agreement is drawn up.

Where is the inheritance made out?

The notary conduct this process . People do not know in what notary office the case is open often.  A lot of time is wasted looking for the needed office. You can lose the right to inherit as a result.

It is important to know: the notary case will be opened at the place where the deceased lived last time. The case will be conducted at the location of the property if no information about the last residence place of deceased person.

The action plan if the term for еру inheritance accepting is overdue

It takes six months to accept the inheritance. But a person may not succeed heir during this time. There is a peaceful way to solve a difficult situation. It is a written consent to transfer the full inheritance or its part for you from those heirs who have already inherited.

There are more difficult situations. The relatives do not to give such consent. You can contact to lawsuit if you had good reasons for missing the inheritance. The serious situations concern treatment or you were not notified of death in time.

You need the qualified lawyer help to protect your rights. It is best to use the UniExpert application. You can choose a geolocation specialist here.  The other users reviews will help to choose the experience and competence specialist.

1 comment

Hi great blog! Does running a blog like this take a large amount
of work? I’ve no knowledge of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog
soon. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off topic nevertheless I just wanted to ask.

Залишити відповідь

Ваша e-mail адреса не оприлюднюватиметься. Обов’язкові поля позначені *